[Equest-users] eQuest modeling of Open / Uncovered Staircases

nimesh.prajapati nimesh.prajapati at hitechcaddservices.com
Wed Sep 26 21:18:59 PDT 2012

Dear Nick,

I am attaching herewith the building layout for the building showing the
staircases. Note that the as per the building layout these staircases are
not covered and open to surroundings.

There is no HVAC System serving to these staircases.

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

(+91 9687133492)

HVAC Design Engineer & Energy Modeller