[Equest-users] System sizing ratio-Table G3.1.2.2

GK Pandian kgkpandian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:56:37 PDT 2013

Folks,

I 'm trying to increase the equipment capacities in baseline model in order
to comply with G3.1.2.2. using below options;

  System sizing ratio-Option 1

System sizing ratio-Option 2

Basic

Cooling

Heating

Basic

Cooling

Heating

1.15

1

1.08

1

1.15

1.25

Both options are looks similar, but it's giving two different results
though!

If I change the basic system sizing ratio to 1, I can see increase in
equipment capacity but not in airflow. So, I concluded to proceed
with "option 1", since I can see increase in both capacities and airflow.

Am I doing correct here? Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

Gopi