[Equest-users] unmet heating hours ?? simultaneous heating/cooling

Ginnie Schofield GSchofield at edaengineering.com
Mon Apr 8 14:56:45 PDT 2013

All:

Thank you in advance for reviewing my model for unmet heating hours and possible simultaneous heating/cooling.  I have reviewed my hourly reports, and it appears excessing cooling on weekends and nights (model is a school).  Need to know what to do to change the schedule to not include cooling on weekends and holidays.  Also, it appears there are other loads applied to the weekends/holidays, which would account for the high electric usage.

Again, thank you.

GINNIE SCHOFIELD
ENGINEERING DESIGN ASSOCIATES
1607 CY Ave, Ste 303, Casper, WY 82604