[Equest-users] ICE storage system: chiller don't run

Jenny Zhang jenny.zhang at arup.com
Tue Apr 9 01:27:16 PDT 2013

Hello,
It is because the charge temp.
When I use temperature below 0℃, the chiller and charge loop will not work normally.
When I change the supply chw temperature to 0℃(ice-making chiller), and change the charge loop temperature to 0℃ the charge loop will work.

But change the temperature setting is not very correct, because actually ice-making chiller will not work at a higher efficiency (0℃ supply CHW).

All friends,
Do you find this bug?

Jie