[Equest-users] Unoccupied fan issues

Adam Rustige ARustige at fdh-inc.com
Thu Apr 11 08:26:46 PDT 2013

Hello,
         I'm having an issue with the supply fan on a packaged  VAV with reheat coming on during unoccupied periods when the space temperature is satisfied.  The heating coil has 0 output during these hours.  It's very inconsistent, sometimes it runs and other times it operates as designed.  I've looked over the schedules, changed the schedules, looked at exhaust and a variety of other items.  It does appear to happen move often during the heating season, but there is not a consistent pattern for every packaged unit.  Besides the space temperature, what else can cause a supply fan to turn on during unoccupied hours?

Thanks,
Adam Rustige

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary, or trade secret, or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.