[Equest-users] How to know how much cold is produced in eQuest?

Esmireta e2fye2 at 163.com
Tue Apr 16 16:43:58 PDT 2013

Dear all,
In the eQuest output file, can we know the produced cold or heat?
I would like to calculate the comprehensive efficency of the cooling system. The power consumption of the cooling system, including chiller, pumps etc., is easy to get. But the generated cold of the cooling system cannot be found.
I tried to use the total cooling energy in “PS-A Plant energy utilization”, or cooling energy sum in "SS-D Building HVAC load summary", but the they are not equal to each other.
Can anybody give some light on it?
Thanks!
Esmi