[Equest-users] Modifying existing building

Andersen, Stephanie SAndersen at dbrinc.com
Tue Apr 30 08:46:26 PDT 2013

All,

My firm and I have two projects for the same owner that are very similar. They consist of a sales area, a warehouse and repair bays. For the most part the buildings have the same design, except the warehouse and repair bays have doubled in size. I've figured out how to move the walls to increase those areas, but I can't figure out how to expand the roof and floor to cover the new area.

This is the first time I've ever done an energy model with eQUEST so please go slow :)

Thanks so much!

-Stephanie