[Equest-users] Ice storage DOE2.1

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Apr 4 13:48:58 PDT 2013

Maria,

Yes, there is a model for ice and eutectic thermal energy storage in DOE-2.1E PLANT.  I've
actually used it more than 12 years ago to model the first LEED-Gold office building in
China, so I can vouch that it gave reasonable results.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D