[Equest-users] Cooling/Heating Capacity Ratios - LEED Report?

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:19:44 PDT 2013

i typically just do screen caps when setting up my baseline model.  it's
quick, painless, and makes mothers very happy ... and is done early ...

yeah, one would think there would be a details of hvac systems output
report showing the direct inputs, but there's not.  unless you're good
at creating custom reports & can create one that pulls input data from
the hvac section?  if that's even data possible for equest to pull ...

or you could parse the info from the .sim file keying on just the =
system name, heat-sizing-rati & cool-sizing-rati variables.

"PSZ-1" = SYSTEM
    TYPE             = PSZ
    HEAT-SOURCE      = FURNACE
    ZONE-HEAT-SOURCE = NONE