[Equest-users] Where does equest read files from?

Dwight Pederson dpederson at aeieng.com
Thu Aug 15 09:43:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm new to the Detailed Design wizard and I am wondering what files EQUEST reads inputs from when it starts up.  I have been playing around with my model trying to get a few things to work.  It is my understanding that I can go into the BDL file or the INP and modify they and the changes will show up when I open up the file in EQUEST.  To this point nothing I have changed has been reflected.  Is my perspective on this modeling technique wrong?

Thanks,

Dwight Pederson

Dwight Pederson  EIT
Mechanical

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
4747 N. 7th Street, Suite 240 | Phoenix, AZ  85014

P: 602.200.1030
dpederson at aeieng.com<mailto:dpederson at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com>