[Equest-users] Custom Cooling Curves

Philip Kennedy philip at kiltechcontrols.com
Thu Aug 22 11:53:50 PDT 2013

Are you looking for fan curves or coil performance curves?

Regards Philip

* *

*Email Disclaimer*

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or
retaining this email or any part of it. It may contain information which is
confidential and/or covered by legal, professional or other privilege under
applicable law. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Kiltech,
and the said companies and their respective directors, officers and
employees make no representation, nor accept any liability, regarding its
accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary.