[Equest-users] Invalid Arguement Error

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 07:57:49 PDT 2013

Dwight:

I have had this and sometimes a simple computer reboot is necessary. Also, are you runniung this on a computer that is set for Window 7, Service pack 2 ? I had a devil of a time trying to run eQuest in Windows Vista, and I am unsure if it it really likes Windows 7or 8.

Remember, eQuest does not belong to Bill Gates, so its compatibility may not be upgradible.

John R. Aulbach, PE