[Equest-users] LEED Issue with EQuest Software's Ability toModelBoilers on Ground Loops

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Thu Aug 15 11:57:41 PDT 2013

Sorry, I assumed since you could add a boiler to a WSHP loop that you
could run it too :)

Indeed there is an error when processing.

You could always add the boiler load as a process load (in order to get
unmet load hours down).

However, you don't have an issue with unmet load hours right?  If there
is a boiler that shows up in your proposed design (ie contract
documents) that is there for backup, but your hourly reports show that
you don't need one, just submit hourly reports and explain this.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Associate
1010 N. Glebe Road, Suite 200