[Equest-users] Question: Modeling Specific Chillers

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Aug 16 06:55:29 PDT 2013

You should be able to look at the manufacturer data plotted vs ECWT and load and determine if a single set of curves (one modeled chiller) or two are needed to accurately model power usage by the chiller over the range of load. (if you can get the data)

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates