[Equest-users] eQUEST Results for rooms

Paul Erickson perickson at aeieng.com
Thu Aug 22 09:38:41 PDT 2013

Arham,

You are able to obtain load information for individual zones, but energy consumption isn't available, unless of course you build a single zone model.

We've done quite a bit of scripting to enable us to extract zone-level energy data.  Another means wasn't apparent.  It would be interesting to hear if others have found other ways.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Erickson  LEED(r)BD+C
Practice leader Sustainable

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Boulevard | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1112 | C: 303.859.7523
perickson at aeieng.com<mailto:perickson at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>