[Equest-users] Expression Evaluation Error

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 09:23:53 PDT 2013

I poked around in your file and couldn't see an obvious answer to your
problem.  I was able to eliminate the errors for the referenced plenum
spaces being called out but not existing by changing your floor to ceiling
height to match the floor to floor, which essentially deleted the plenum
spaces.

Though I can't say for sure that there is a maximum number of spaces that
can be defined per floor in the wizard, that would be my guess as to what's
happening here.  If I were in your shoes I'd break the floor into two
floors at the same elevation and see if that works out.  I took a crack at
doing that and it seems to work.  I've run into a similar issue where I
exceeded the number of allowed vertices for a single floor polygon and had
to break it in two.

May not be the answer you're looking for.  Hope this helps.

[image: Inline image 1]