[Equest-users] Viewing 3-D Geometry in the Building Creation Wizard

Tim J. Mense Tim.Mense at p1group.com
Fri Dec 27 07:18:48 PST 2013

Sorry for the elementary question.  I am picking up EQuest after having not used it in several years.

Is there any way/How do I rotate the 3-d view in the Building Creation wizard?  I can only see it from one angle:

[cid:image001.png at 01CF02DC.190E9340]

Thanks,
Tim Mense
Senior Development Engineer
P1 Group, Inc. | 16210 W. 108th Street | Lenexa, KS 66219
www.p1group.com<http://www.p1group.com/>
(C) 913.522.1249
(F) 913.529.5014

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information from P1 Group, Inc., which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.