[Equest-users] Space type total square footage

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Dec 3 11:06:42 PST 2013

I think in many cases the DD wizard input screens are the easiest place to go, even post-wizards (just be sure to save separately first before going back, or else don't hit the wizard "finish" button).

Post-wizards, you could navigate to the spreadsheet view for your spaces which lists the occupancy description and space area (I believe this is one of those where you have to scroll right to find it), then select all and copy/paste into excel to organize the rows by space description type, then do some manual sums/algebra to come up with the intended area subtotals.

I think wizards are almost certainly the easier approach between the two, for most cases.

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER