[Equest-users] Changing words with global parameters / parametric runs?

David Griffin dgriffin at etcgrp.com
Wed Dec 11 13:29:38 PST 2013

John,

Try using an expression like the following which uses a 'numeric' global parameter rather than a 'symbol'.

if(#PA("Enthalpy Wheel On/Off ")=1)
then
#SI("YES","SYSTEM","RECOVER-EXHAUST")
else
#SI("NO","SYSTEM","RECOVER-EXHAUST")
endif

This expression is a work around to some issues I've found in eQuest using 'symbol' global parameters. Just set the global parameter to 1 and change it to anything else in the parametric run to change the value or vice versa. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

David W. Griffin II
Energy Analyst
ETC Group, LLC
801-278-1927 x 128
Cell 480-736-2945
dgriffin at etcgrp.com
www.etcgrp.com

[Copy of ETC_LogoOnly2_rgb_sm.png]
Energy Engineering for a Sustainable Future
1997 South 1100 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84106-4471
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (801) 278-1927 and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them. Thank you.