[Equest-users] equest 2013 .bin

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Dec 16 12:11:02 PST 2013

There is a weather file for VA_Danville-FAA-AP_724106 available at my
website at http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com .  All WBT weather
files come in several formats - *.BINM for use with eQUEST, *.EPW for
EnergyPlus, and *.FIN4 in text if you want to actually read or analyze
it in Excel.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.