[Equest-users] eQUEST fan power reporting

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon Dec 23 08:44:20 PST 2013

Christian,
Maybe we're looking at different reports, but the Fan Summary section of the HVAC Summary report only shows power (kW) in my reports, while BEPU shows energy (kWh).
Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[webCertified_logo_colorRGB72DPI.jpg]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114            F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>           www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P