[Equest-users] Error - System Type 8 - VAV or PIUs.

Kushagra Juneja maverick.kushagra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:00:16 PST 2013

Dear all,

There is an error that has come up while simulating a 6 lakh sq. ft. bldg.

"cooling coil leaving temperature must be at least 6F higher than entering
water temp."

The CHW temp is 44 F and I have tried varying the zone supply temperature
from 52 to 60 F. But no luck. The air side system here was PIU or VAV.

However, when I model the same with an FCU at the air side. No error
appears.

Any clues why such strange behavior and how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance

Kushagra