[Equest-users] Space multiplier and zone air flow sizing

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Feb 4 20:45:58 PST 2013

Chris,

I believe the zone-level air flows reported in the SV-A are for a single zone.  The end of
each line shows the ZONE MULT that gives the zone multiplier that is used by DOE-2 in
calculating the total air flow rate that needs to be supplied by the central fans.  I'm
not sure, but I don't think the coincidence, i.e., diversity, of these zone air flows are
considered when they are added up.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.