[Equest-users] Error: Hot Water Loop has zero design flow

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:46:32 PST 2013

Hi Mike,

without looking at your modeling files directly, it may be an input issue
at your airside level.  If you have a hot water loop system, then it is
likely that on your airside heating tab you do not have an input value for
your reheat delta T.   This needs to be entered in most cases to generate a
heating demand on the hot water loop.   I suggest checking your input on
this tab and using a starter number of 30 F for a delta T.  see if this
corrects your error.

Other than that, I suggest that you post your .pd2 & .inp file (maybe your
weather file too if it is a custom file) and letting someone on this list
take a look at your file to help you troubleshoot your issue for corrective
action.

Cheers,
Pasha