[Equest-users] how defining minimum primary airflow in eQuest

Madjid Madjidi madjidi at web.de
Tue Feb 26 02:41:13 PST 2013

I got the following comment by the LEED reviewer and I don´t understand it. Furthermore, I set the minimum flow fraction for all zones from 1 to 0,5 but it is not recognized for all zones. Does anybody has an experience with this ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Reviewer Comment:
The Baseline model has been revised to reflect two systems, one for each floor with supply air reset and minimum flows as required. However, the SV-A reports for the Proposed case show many zones with minimum flow fractions of 1.0 when the minimum outside air is less than the supply airflow. In future submittals ensure that the minimum primary airflow is modeled as prescribed in Section G3.1.3.14 and provide the SV-A reports to confirm the appropriate minimum flow ratios are modeled as required.