[Equest-users] ERV Effectiveness

Joe Bliss JBliss at B2Qassociates.com
Mon Jan 7 09:18:23 PST 2013

Hello All,

I set my sensible and latent effectiveness for my ERV at 50% each, but when I trend those points, the maximum value is only about 7%? Any ideas what might be causing that? When I restore default (I think 74%/76%), I get a maximum effectiveness of around 28%. Other inputs shown below. (The schedule is set to only allow the ERV when the unit is in 100% OA mode.)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDECD1.1681D5A0]

Thank you,
Joe

Joe Bliss
Designer
B2Q Associates, Inc.
146 Main Street #2
North Andover, MA 01845
Office: 978.208.0609 x210
Mobile: 774.277.0662
Fax: 978.719.6339
www.b2qassociates.com<http://www.b2qassociates.com/>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and the property of the B2Q Associates, Inc. The e-mail contents are only to be used by the intended recipient of the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient then use, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the e-mail is prohibited. All professional advice from us should be obtained in writing (not e-mail).