[Equest-users] Modeling Window Blinds

Behnam Jowkar bjowkar at fluentgroup.com
Thu Jan 17 13:48:09 PST 2013

Hi Guys,

I am trying to model blinds but the blind data section under Blinds/Drapes – Switching tab is greyed out. I cannot input any values. I was wondering if someone can let me know how to open up this section. I tried setting some random schedules in the first section (Shading part) as well as switching section, hoping one of those inputs might open up the blind date section, but it did not work. Any help is much appreciated.

Behnam Jowkar, MASc
Energy Services Associate

Fluent Group Consulting Engineers Inc.
295A Broadway Avenue, Second Floor
P.O. Box 188, Orangeville, Ontario, L9W 2Z6
t 888.358.3683 x704  f 866.620.7502  c 519.938.7657
www.fluentgroup.com