[Equest-users] Process Load / Baseline vs Proposed : Solution

Jeff Ross-Bain jeff at rbgb.com
Mon Jul 1 15:02:23 PDT 2013

Many thanks to those who answered, but I found the culprit:

It seems that the addition of a solar PV array, as an electric generator,
reduces a portion of the "Misc (or process)" load as a result.
When I add the PV, about half of its power generation is subtracted from the
BEPU output report, but the total "Misc (or process)" load remains unchanged
on the PS-F form.
When I remove the PV, all values between the two output reports equalize.

Best -

Jeff Ross-Bain, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal
404-220-8940 Office