[Equest-users] Compliance Analysis Error - Baseline Floor System

Kasun, Darryl darrylk at cbcl.ca
Tue Jul 2 11:40:32 PDT 2013

Hey everyone ¨C I¡¯m trying to run the compliance analysis and I keep getting about 30 errors all saying this:

¡°Error: Assign zone to baseline floor system.  CRule::Eval() error posting symbolic (Value 4.56329e-297) result to BDL.¡±

Any suggestions???

I did find the following thread with a suggestion to change all the spaces to be conditioned.  I tried that for some of the non-conditioned spaces (like plenums) but it did not reduce the number errors I got.

http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2011-June/009123.html

Thanks
Darryl

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE7739.46AD3240]

Darryl Kasun ¡ñ Engineer in Training
CBCL Limited 1489 Hollis Street PO Box 606, Halifax, NS  B3J 2R7
T: 902-421-7241 x2522 ¡ñ E: darrylk at cbcl.ca<mailto:darrylk at cbcl.ca> ¡ñ F: 902-423-3938 ¡ñ
W: www.cbcl.ca<http://www.cbcl.ca>
Experience ¡ñ Vision ¡ñ Commitment

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE7739.46AD3240]

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  ¡ñ  S¡¯il vous plait consid¨¦rez l¡¯environnement avant d¡¯imprimer ce courriel.

Disclaimer<http://www.cbcl.ca/offmain/emaildisclaimer_e.html>  ¡ñ  D¨¦saveu<http://www.cbcl.ca/offmain/emaildisclaimer_f.html>