[Equest-users] RE. Energy consumption for space cooling and heat rejection

Akash Samanta akashsamanta440 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 17:35:52 PDT 2013

I am studying the space cooling and heat rejection load of an office
building. In this regard I have seen that with the change of different
types of window glazing(Different U and SHGC value) the heat rejection and
space cooling electrical load changes. Please let me know what is the
calculus behind the result. through which equation e-Quest calculate the
energy consumption required for space cooling and heat rejection.

With thanks and regards
Akash Samanta
MBA(Energy Management)
IISWBM,Kolkata,India