[Equest-users] Cooling set point

Sambhav Tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 04:36:31 PDT 2013

Hi All,
           In case of conditioned zones under air side HVAC we enter
cooling set point schedule and give it temp type schedule value of 75 F for
occcupied hrs and enter cooling design temp less than or equal to 75F.

Now if we are doing evaporative cooling equest still treats it as
conditioned zone under evaporative cooling system then what value of
temperature shall be taken for cooling set point schedule  should it be
same as case of conditioned zone 75F or something else.

Regards
Sambhav