[Equest-users] Leed Process Energy Reduction

赵永青 503271081 at qq.com
Wed Jul 17 20:56:15 PDT 2013

equest-usersHello All,

I am currently working on several process intensive buildings. The
mechanical systems and corresponding control strategies that are being
designed are ideal for achieving 16% savings in a labratory
building but I’m afraid that the common denominator, the high process
loads, will significantly reduce my projects savings. Has anyone
successfully submitted for a reduction in process load. If so, what/how
did you document the reduction?

Thanks for your time.

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email
保护环境-请在确实需要时再打印此邮件

  祝:身体健康,工作顺利!
                          长沙绿建节能科技有限公司
                                                  赵永青