[Equest-users] Boiler HIR and Section G3.1.1

vamshi ranga vamshiranga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:32:42 PDT 2013

Dear All,

Could any help me out with the issue. Is it like, this site is only meant
for doubts related to eQUEST? (I asked the related doubt 2 months back
also, but could not get any answer. On the same we got the LEED reviewer
comment). If so, requested to suggest me the sites where I can ask the
doubts related to ASHRAE.

Your valuable time is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vamshi.