[Equest-users] results discrepancy between Rainbow report & DOE-2 BEPU report

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:30:38 PDT 2013

Thanks Nick!   I believe that you have revealed my situation to me...I do
have PV on the project too, so I guess I was just taking the "quick &
dirty" results from the 'rainbow' report; and I need to point my client to
the full DOE-2 results output since we have a more complex model.

I wasn't fully aware that the rainbow report was linked to the EM1/FM1
default meters *only*...

Thanks everyone for your prompt comments--you're THE BEST!!   I love this
group!!

Pasha