[Equest-users] LEED Training

Billy Condor bcondor at sumacinc.com
Thu Jul 18 08:03:01 PDT 2013

Hi Robert,

I think http://www.gbes.com/ is a good option, it gives you a pdf with the topics for the exam, simulation tests divided by categories, flash cards and audios, this all for 65 $ (this is available online for about three months after you pay). My coworkers and me have passed the LEED GA and AP exams with this, so I recommend it.

Good luck!
Billy Condor.