[Equest-users] Huge electrical consumption for DHW

Morteza Kasmai morteza.kasmai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 09:54:53 PDT 2013

 Mike,

Thank you so much for your respond.

All the inputs are eQUEST defaults; with your suggestions I have to revise
them. I reviewed Section 7 of ASHRAE 90.1-2007, but I couldn't find related
data for the baseline model. I have the exact data for the proposed model
based on the MEP engineer calculations but if I input those data for the
baseline model the project will not achieve any savings from this category.
It would be very helpful if you let me know where I can find these data.

Regards,

Morteza