[Equest-users] Equest - Simulation Report BEPS

Ginnie Schofield GSchofield at edaengineering.com
Mon Jun 3 09:08:13 PDT 2013

Equest Users:

I am modeling a school building, and on this BEPS report for baseline run and parametric runs,
the Total Source Energy KBTU/SQFT-YR
Gross-Area and Net-Area number is higher than expected.
Actually, I would expect it to be quite a bit lower in the 0.75 range.

Anyone have some approach I could follow to verify these and what could be driving this
elevated number.   I could post INP and PD2 files if necessary.

Any and all suggestions are sincerely appreciated, and thank you in advance.

GINNIE SCHOFIELD
ENGINEERING DESIGN ASSOCIATES
1607 CY Ave, Ste 303, Casper, WY 82604
(Ph) 307-266-5033   (Fx) 307-234-3805