[Equest-users] Obtain Hourly Building Cooling Energy Demand and Cooling Equipment Performance

Russo, Bryan brusso at ci.tacoma.wa.us
Wed Jun 5 11:16:23 PDT 2013

Hello, I am analyzing a multistory office building with two 120 ton reciprocating chillers and electric resistance heating. I'm hoping to analyze hourly building cooling energy demand and chiller electricity consumption but I have not found a report that provides this level of information. Does anyone know how to extract this information? I wasn't able to find this information in the archives, but I may not have conducted a search using the right terminology.  Thanks.

Bryan Russo
Conservation Resources Management
Tacoma Power

email: brusso at ci.tacoma.wa.us