[Equest-users] Cooling demand is Super High

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:56:40 PDT 2013

Hi--does anyone have any suggestions on how to trouble shoot cooling energy
demand that is about 5 times too high?

I've looked through my schedules, fans/on/off, etc.   My building has
packaged rooftops and I can't pinpoint the compressor energy demand versus
the fan energy demand.

I've searched the archives and haven't come across any solutions for my
model results.   My energy consumption for elec & htg is aligned however,
just the demand is too high (extremely high...)

Thanks in advance for any insight you can share.

Pasha