[Equest-users] Infiltration in unconditioned buildings

Uday K Gorre u_k_gorre at ateindia.com
Wed Jun 12 21:56:55 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I am modeling unconditioned building, Building contains single room with an
area of 100 ft2, two windows opposite side and one door with ceiling fan.

For above building how to define infiltration rate through opening window
and how to define ceiling fan in room .I am trying to model ceiling fan in
unconditioned building using unit ventilators, if I am wrong please give me
the suggestions to model the ceiling fan .But I don't have any idea how to
model infiltration through opening windows and doors with ceiling fan in
room.

Thanks & regards

Uday Kumar