[Equest-users] California Compliance Software

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Mon Jun 17 07:29:56 PDT 2013

Greetings to everyone...

I am sending this to the EQuest list since EQuest is one of the
potential software implementations that could show compliance with the
2013 California Energy Code.  I have also sent it to the EnergyPro list.

I have independently started a discussion list to discuss the 2013
California Compliance Software.  Anything related is fair game, as far
as I'm concerned.  Maybe we could start by taking bets or starting a
pool for the implementation date.

Since the 2013 California Compliance Software might be more or less than
Energy Pro, I have made it a new list.  If you want to subscribe (I hope
that you do) the link to click is:
https://www.listbox.com/subscribe/?list_id=225562

Listbox is a professional paid list service and has good spam protection
and an excellent internet reputation.  They have been around since the
90s.  I have used them for several lists in the past with excellent
results.  You can learn more about them here if you wish:
https://www.listbox.com/

So, sign up and place your bets on the implementation date!  Winner gets
a free copy of the 2010 standards!  Ha!

--
Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060