[Equest-users] Ground sourse heat pump(Geothermal system)

Sambhav Tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:14:48 PDT 2013

Dear Equesters,
                           We have one building where we are proposing to
cool the condenser of chiller by Ground sourse heat pump(Geothermal
system) rather than cooling by cooling tower. As i have studied the
literature about GSHP it says that since earth tempearture remains constant
through out the year and hence the COP of chiller will  be better as
condenser entering temperature is reduced but how can i model the increase
of COP due to this ,should i reduce this  value directly in chiller EIR or
there is some indirect method.

Regards
Sambhav