[Equest-users] U value of Glass

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Wed Jun 5 07:05:14 PDT 2013

NFCRC rates window assemblies, so if your window is NFRC rated and
labeled, it's all on the window.

If not, there are tables of values to use.  In California, we use the
California Energy Code tables for single pane, dual pane, etc.

The CA code is here:
http://www.energy.ca.gov/2008publications/CEC-400-2008-001/CEC-400-2008-001-CMF.PDF

The tables are on pages 65 and 66.

These numbers are good for CA, and maybe not good for anything else.

Your mileage may vary.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068