[Equest-users] Need help- Model not calibrating- Usage way above monthly history from bills

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 09:40:06 PDT 2013

Nirupama:

Too many scattershot questions, no input file.Could you please send your .INP and .PD2 so the professors on this site can help you? And are you speaking of 40% for BOTH electric and propane? Did you input propane as a fuel or is it natural gas in the model (different Btu/unit value)? And is it 40% in each month? Can you share your Excel comparison (and for me, please submit in Mircorsoft 2003 foirmat)?

Hope we can help.

John R. Aulbach, PE