[Equest-users] Equest - adding Heat Recovery to VAVS system

Ginnie Schofield GSchofield at edaengineering.com
Thu Jun 6 10:28:54 PDT 2013

Bruce & Users:

Since an ERV/HRV schedule was not created with system, I tried to create one.  That didn't work out so well for me.  I believe my results are being calculated on 24/7 operation and NOT bypassed or off when running.   Getting a proper operation schedule should help with the additional cooling shown on simulation reports.   Any ideas or methods to create a schedule that will work?

Again, thank you all in advance.

GINNIE SCHOFIELD
MECHANICAL ENGINEER
gschofield at edaengineering.com