[Equest-users] building floor area in LS-C report is stuck

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Jun 12 16:04:33 PDT 2013

The model was able to re-simulate successfully after the changes? Otherwise did you have the *.sim file open in another editor so that it didn't update after the simulation? Maybe close everything, re-open the file with changes and simulate again.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates