[Equest-users] LS-C Roof load? / OA Ventilation load?

Rick Goeres RickG at musgrovepa.com
Thu Jun 13 09:02:40 PDT 2013

I use to run into this problem.  I now always make my ceiling and roof
heights the same on the top floor (if it is a flat roof) so I don't end
up with a plenum.

  Rick Goeres, PE, LEED AP

MUSGROVE ENGINEERING, P.A.
Web: www.musgrovepa.com <http://www.musgrovepa.com/>
234 S. Whisperwood Way, Boise, ID 83709
Ph: 208.384.0585 x324      Fx:208.384.0765
Over 35 Years of Engineering Excellence