[Equest-users] ASHRAE, BEMP Certification

Mike Hupel mhupel at aegiseng.ca
Thu Jun 20 05:55:26 PDT 2013

Welcome to the list.  Huge amount of knowledge and experience here.

Enjoy

Michael Hupel, B.Tech, CEM, LEED®AP

Senior Mechanical Designer

Aegis Engineering Inc.

56 Pennsylvania Ave. Suite 18

Concord, ON L4K 3V9

(905) 761-1264 ext. 24

(905) 761-6949 fax

(647) 702-3316 cell

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected
by law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the message.  Please note that although we will take all commercially
reasonable efforts to prevent viruses from being transmitted from our
systems, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check for and prevent
adverse action by viruses on its own systems.