[Equest-users] Tool for removing extraneous schedules from input file

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:47:41 PDT 2013

Not exactly what you're looking for, but before turning in a model to the
USGBC I used to bring up the delete annual schedule dialog box in eQUEST by
attempting to delete a schedule, then page down through the schedules in my
file making note of each schedule that was listed as having zero
references.  I would then go into the inp file and be able to fairly
quickly remove all of the annual schedules that I was not using.  This
doesn't clean up the weekly or daily schedules, but it makes your LV-G
report cleaner for the reviewer.

-Robby