[Equest-users] Vote on the most interesting/common questions in the building simulation domain!

Clayton Miller miller.clayton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:29:13 PST 2013

Hello E-Quest Users,

Over 140 building energy simulation professionals have joined a growing, community-driven website which has the lofty goal of transforming Q&A in the building simulation domain:

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/45232/building-performance-simulation-analysis

This site is a proposal on the stackexchange.com  and we need your help to continue the effort into making it to the next phase! The professionals on the site so far have added 62 'example' questions pertaining to building simulation - we need your help in 'voting' on which questions are the most common and/or interesting in the industry.

A very quick tutorial on how/why to vote on stackexchange is here: http://openrevit.com/2013/03/voting-on-stack-exchange-what-it-is-and-why-it-matters/

And if you want to read more on why this site is so great for the simulation community: http://openrevit.com/2013/01/a-building-energy-performance-simulation-qa-site-that-will-change-your-life/

//

Clayton Miller

ITA Doctorate Fellow
miller.clayton at arch.ethz.ch
Phone +41 78 971 72 50

Architecture & Sustainable Building Technologies
Prof. Dr. Arno Schlüter
ETH Zurich / Building HPZ / Floor G
Schafmattstrasse 32 / CH-8093 Zurich
www.suat.arch.ethz.ch